Tuesday, July 1, 2014

And it begins

What is a Life of Marathons, you ask?

My life.

I ran my first 26.2 mile race in my city of Richmond, VA on November 16, 2013.  That experience helped me realize that most of life is very similar to either that race.  So, I decided to chronicle this marathon known as Life.  :) 

At the moment, I've got a couple different marathons going on - all at different stages of the race.  I am currently 30 weeks pregnant with our second son.  In race terms, I'm in the last 10k.  I currently am 2 classes away from graduating from Liberty University Online with my BSN - the last, painful 3 miles.  I am a part time RN, full time mom to 2 year old Little Man, and wife to Hubby.  These roles are the lifelong marathons, the most important ones. 

This blog will be a little bit of everything - musings of a mom to two little boys, little interesting facts I'll learn in nursing school, and of course, running.

Hope you enjoy!

What are some topics you would like to read on this blog? 

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear about your journey. Feel free to follow mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful to "meet" you! :)

    ReplyDelete