Friday, March 6, 2015

Lemon water challenge

I've read about lemon water on Pintrest recently. After fighting frequent colds this winter, I'm looking for anything that will help keep me and the boys healthy!
What are the benefits of lemon water?  According to this website, the benefits include:
  • Increases hydration
  • Boosts immune system
  • Improves skin
  • Helps with cleansing and detoxing
  • Stimulates digestion
Honestly, the only thing I care about is the immune boost!  :)  Especially since both boys are waking up with snotty noses again...

So, first thing every morning for the next 3 weeks, I'll be drinking a large glass of water with half of a freshly-squeezed lemon.

I might have to try convincing my 2 year old to drink this instead of buying gummy vitamins...  I'll let you know how I feel at the end of the 21 days!

Who wants to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment